PROTECHS™ Silicone Ear Plugs for SWIM
PROTECHS™ Ear Plugs for SWIM conform to the ear to block out water and keep ears dry. Silicone fit to keep water out. Conforms to unique ear shapes for a proper fit that seals out water and keeps ears dry. Helps prevent swimmers ear; may be reused until silicone shows signs of wear.
- Ear Plugs can help protect ears from clogging, swimmer's ear and ear infections
- Silicone ear plugs conform to seal out water and keep ears dry
- NRR of 21 reduces the decibel level by 21, enough to soften the sounds of a crowded pool
- Great for swimming, showering, bathing and other Water Sports
- 3 pair with clear storage case
Sound is measured in decibels (dB). 85dB is the noise level at which hearing damage can begin to occur. So what does 85dB sound like? Routine activities like sitting in traffic, blending a smoothie, even blow-drying your hair. Prolonged exposure to loud noise also increases your hearing damage risk. Every 3dB over the 85dB safety threshold cuts your safe listening time in half. For instance, operating a hand drill with a noise level of 100dB without ear protection means you have just 15 minutes of safe listening time over 24 hours. And regular exposure of more than 1 minute to noise at or above 110dB puts you at risk for permanent hearing loss. PROTECHS were designed to help protect your hearing across lot of different situations.