PROTECHS™ Ear Plugs for SLEEP
PROTECHS™ Ear Plugs for SLEEP are contoured and soft for exceptional comfort. Exceptional comfort for better sleep. The contoured design fills the curve of the ear canal for exceptional comfort, and the large base seals the ear for maximum protection. Soft, slow recovery foam molds easily to the ear canal for added comfort; innovative undercut design for a secure fit, all night long.
- In consumer research, both men and women cite a snoring partner as the reason they started using ear plugs.
- Independently Tested NRR = 28 reduces noise by 28 decibels
- Contoured shape molds easily to the ear canal for secure fit and all night comfort.
- The contours follow the shape of the ear canal which means less pressure at the smallest diameter of the earplug.
- Soft, slow recovery foam
- 10 pair with clear storage case
For more information, please reference product instructions and safety data.
Sound is measured in decibels (dB). 85dB is the noise level at which hearing damage can begin to occur. So what does 85dB sound like? Routine activities like sitting in traffic, blending a smoothie, even blow-drying your hair. Prolonged exposure to loud noise also increases your hearing damage risk. Every 3dB over the 85dB safety threshold cuts your safe listening time in half. For instance, operating a hand drill with a noise level of 100dB without ear protection means you have just 15 minutes of safe listening time over 24 hours. And regular exposure of more than 1 minute to noise at or above 110dB puts you at risk for permanent hearing loss. PROTECHS were designed to help protect your hearing across lot of different situations.
10 Pair: 68050
30 Pair: 70321